Sunday, October 28, 2007

Feathers & Beaks

Location: KL Birdpark

Date: 271007

Thoughts: O Lord, my God, I am in awe of Your creativity! I am amazed at the intricacies and details You put into creating each bird, each creature. The feathers in their grandeur, the hues and colours of their beaks - each created with a purpose and a reason. The wonder of of Your creation, leave me spellbound, Lord. How can anyone say that there is no God? How can anyone doubt Your existence? How can we not give You the glory for the work of Your hands?
















Lord, You made each bird with such beauty and such intricate detail. Just look at their feathers! Look at their beaks! Look at their eyes! Look at how they dance, fly, swim, parade and display the creativity of their Maker! As if shouting out to the world I am a product of a Creator God, i give Him the glory!
Lord, I am reminded You made each one of us purposefully, wonderfully and creatively. May the things we do bring You glory too..