Friday, April 02, 2010

Little Note from Little Euan.. =)

Hi, aunties & uncles..

I overheard some of you asking Mummy what I will be needing when I make my grand appearance in June.

Well, before you buy me anything, let me tell u a secret..

Because Mummy & Daddy have waited a very very long time for me to come along, they got pretty excited, (and so did my Grandmas and Grandpa, my Ah ku & Ah kim and also my Er ku and San ku). So guess what, they’ve bought me all the big stuffs already! Even my bedroom and playroom according to Mummy, are super cool! In fact, I think Mummy likes hanging out in my playroom more than her own bedroom. You have to come visit sometime. At least before I learn how to mess it up.. =)

Anyways, if you’re still thinking of getting me something to welcome me, well, toys would be super duper great. Mummy and Daddy haven’t bought me a single toy. Most of my stuff toys are their own. =P I think they keep forgetting that I’m a boy, and I don’t really do stuff bears. So, it’d be nice to get some cool toys like those from Fisher Price or Lamaze. Heard these stuff can help make my brain even smarter. But best to check with Mummy first. I think she knows best. ;)

As for clothes, well, like I said, Mummy’s gone all out to buy me some nice baby clothes. Plus Aunty Min from Singapore got me some, and Aunty Eileen & Aunty Shirene gave me some of Koko Andrew & Koko River’s clothes. But if you really really wanna dress me up, remember, I wanna look cool (even cooler than daddy). So clothes from 9months onwards would be great. =) Remember, I wanna look cool. So that when Mummy or Aunty Phylli takes my photos, I’ll be the handsomest boy on the block. =)

But more than anything else, I’m just looking forward to seeing all of you. Mummy says many uncles and aunties, granduncles and grandaunties have been praying for me even before Father God made me. So, thank you – your prayers are more precious than anything else in the world. =)