Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting too mummified?

I think tt i'm getting too maternal these days when
- i started naming the little bat which hangs upside down outside my front patio Betty. But YY preferred Baley (after Christian Bale from Batman). Come to think of it, it might be male. =P
- i thought tt the little rat that dashed out from an empty flower pot was cute.
- i start explaining to the little squirrel in my backyard which got startled by me tt i was merely hanging my clothes, and not harming him in anyway.
- i started looking out for Baley everytime i leave my house, and assume he's gone for a honeymoon when he was missing for a week.
- i realised tt Baley has grown taller and fatter since the past 2 months of seeking refuge in my patio roof.
- a mother cat sat by my feet whilst i was having lunch at a foodcourt and i just let her be.

No, i'm not keeping a zoo in my house / backyard. But i think it's all the anticipation of Euan's birth that i find my maternal instincts kicking in far more than it used to. =)