Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy birthday Honey and the gift of yourself

To my dearest wife,

The strength of your love in kindness, gave me a haven where fills my heart with every sense of warmth and precious memories. Your kindness is the touch, the look, the beat of heart, and the act that seeks to cherish and guard the one whom you say "I love you".

Here's a poem from Samuel Zwemer that helps me to put to word who you are to me :)

Her love was like an island
In life's ocean, vast and wide
A peaceful, quite shelter
From the wind and rain and tide

'Twas bound on the north by hope
By patience on the west
By tender counsel on the south
And on the east, by rest

Above it, like a beacon light,
Shone faith and truth and prayer;
And through the changing scenes of life
I found a haven there.

Happy birthday!

love,


YY